A.J. woke up on Monday morning and wasn't feeling very well. He kind of moped around the house the first part of the morning...I thought he was just bored after two weeks of non-stop play with all the grandparents. Then he told me his throat hurt :( I took his temperature and it was 103! I looked in his throat and he had nice white patches all over his throat and his tonsils were swollen (RN in me). So we made a doctor's appointment and off we went. They swabbed his throat, but the Rapid Strep was negative...I assume the culture was too, as I never heard back from the office (usually, offices only call positive results). So we took it easy for three days before his fever broke. A.J. just laid on the couch and watched tv all day long...poor kid didn't want to do anything!!! He kept telling me he was tired (which he is NEVER tired and NEVER wants to take a nap)...he also didn't eat anything for the first 2 days. Today, his fever was finally down, and he is feeling much better...back to his old self :)
4 years ago







1 comment:
poor guy :( glad he's doing so much better and looking forward to seeing him soon and you Hollie!! I love that pic of AJ and Isaac sharing the blanket conked out, that's priceless!!!
Post a Comment