Background

Monday, June 1, 2009

Little Man Gets Around

So, I haven't posted in a while. We've been super busy hanging out with friends while Andy has been traveling a ton!!! I've also been trying to keep up with the boys...Isaac has started crawling!!! He's not up on his hands and knees yet, but he does this army crawl, which is very effective for getting where he wants to go. I never thought I would have a crawling 6-month-old!!! Anyway, here is a pic of Isaac under the table and video of him crawling. He reminds me of a dog...he's so hot-bodied that he likes to lay on the ceramic tile!

Isaac crawled under the kitchen table one day

3 comments:

The Keerys said...

Love it!!!

Ana Degenaar said...

So CUTE!

My daughter is 11 month old and she doesn't want to crawl, she just pushes herself around on the bumb...
Congratulations :)

By the way, we have a new section over at Everyday M.moms, calledMissionary Moms' Nests! Come Join it!

The Vance's said...

how adorable is he?!?! I can't believe how huge he is!!! and AJ just keeps getting taller and looking older all the time! such handsome boys!