Background

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Week 2 of Visitors

During the second week of June, my parents and sister decided to come and visit. We ate, played, ate, swam, ate, shopped...did I mention anything about eating??? I think I gained about 10 pounds during the 2 weeks of visitors!!! Anyway, again, we took my parents on a drive on Apache Trail, went shopping at a couple of malls, and ate out a lot! We even went to Hangar Cafe at the airport...A.J. loved all the airplanes coming in and out. They would come within about 10 feet of where we were sitting. It was good to see everyone again. The house will seem empty this week with no visitors and A.J. attending VBS...time to get back to reality and back into a routine again!

Grandpa S. and the boys


A.J. checking out the planes at Hangar Cafe

Fly like an eagle

Isaac absolutely crashed at the diner...I had to hold his head up while he slept in the high chair!

Angela, Mom, A.J. and Dad in front of Superstition Mountain

Angela, Isaac, Mom, A.J. and Dad at Canyon Lake

Happy 37th Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!

1 comment:

Four Buttons said...

wow, i totally see where AJ get's his looks from, he looks just like your dad!! I love that picture of isaac out to the world sitting up in a restaurant, classic stuff!!!