Background

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Andy!!!

Well, technically Andy's birthday is not until tomorrow, but we would like to take this opportunity to wish him an early Happy Birthday!!! Andy has been working so many hours at work lately, and since the economy is bad, he has to drive instead of fly to all his dealers for work, which includes San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, even Salt Lake City! Most are about a 6 hour drive from our house (except Salt Lake City, which is twelve)!!! Since he is on the road most of the time, he relishes he free time on the weekends and spends every spare minute with the boys. We have been needing to do something with our side yard for a while now, and since Andy's birthday was coming, I decided to bite the bullet and hire out our side yard to be paved so Andy wouldn't have to spend his weekends working on projects. I think Andy was surprised when he saw it (of course, I showed it to him at midnight after he arrived home from a trip...I think he was more tired than excited). He did tell me he was very appreciative that he doesn't have to do anything there anymore...just finish up some detail work, and our yard will finally be done! Happy Birthday to the world's greatest husband and dad!!!

Can't go a birthday without an ice cream cake from DQ!!!


A.J. helping to make oatmeal pancakes for breakfast

A.J. in the sandbox...and our newly paved sideyard

Another picture of the paved sideyard

1 comment:

Four Buttons said...

Wow, that looks awesome and completely different from what was there before!!! I love AJ up on the counter makin those pancakes, what a great little helper he is!!